Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tokyo Fashion + Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

 Tokyo Fashion + Kyary Pamyu Pamyu



Tokyo Fashion is a magazine site on, as the name says, Tokyo fashion. They introduced to me many awesome brands in Harajuku. Of course not in person but they do put many videos on YouTube. They upload many interviews, parades, fashion walks and a lot more. They upload many photos daily on their website or app of people with crazy outfits or to them normal outfits. They are always up to date of fashion news in Tokyo. Even though I cannot attend to ANY of them but it's still fun to see some pictures of the event.

They recently went to 6% DOKIDOKI's photo shoot for their first bilingual mook(magazine/book)!



I just ADORED the outfits and background! The models were also very cute! I also loved Masuda Sebastien's hat, it looks like the mad hatter's. 

How many of you readers know Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? Not many, right? Well she is someone just as good as PSY. Maybe even better. Kyary is a model and JPop(Japanese pop)singer who wears crazy but cute outfits. She is well known in Harajuku because of her Harajuku style clothing. She also represents 6% DOKIDOKI. Kyary is not only cute but her music is just as cute and weird. Her music videos are weird as heck! Check out her MV PONPONPON!




Any of guys find that normal? Well I don't but I still like it very much. It's repetitive but very catchy just like Gangnam Style! Though Kyary's is more cute.

Anyway I know this post was short and not that good but I really wanted to do at least two post per months so ya... It's 11:53 pm so I better go to sleep and maybe I will update this post to make it better. If not I will remake this post in May! Hope every is excited for the sunny Summer that is coming soon cause I am!!!!!!! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment