Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween's Over But Christmas' Here!

                      Winter is coming!!!


Winter is one of the most beautiful season. The trees covered with snow, Christmas lights, bunch of snowmen and snow angels everywhere! Most important the SNOW! It gets annoying when there's too much but the first few days of snow are extremely beautiful! Just look at the picture above! Isn't it beautiful! Even with the piles of snow.

The beginning of winter is just around the corner so it means it is time to take out or buy some winter clothes! Winter is all about sweaters, fuzzy coats, boots, scarfs and well everything that keeps you warm! So instead of wasting money, why not reuse some old stuff and do some DIY to make awesome new clothing? Here's an awesome video on how to reuse and renew your old sweaters!
       
Make sure to check out Bethany Mota's awesome channel: Macbarbie07. She has a lot of great DIYs and decoration videos.

Like every season, there are a bunch of must haves. For winter you will definitely need a warm coat unless it's hot where you live. The picture on the right is one of my favourites. I believe it is called a trench coat. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Boots are great not only for Fall but also for winter! Uggs were surprisingly in last year but I find them quite ugly when wet. For those who pass winter with snow storms and freezing wind, make sure to keep your toes warm with a pair of nice winter boots. I adore Sorel's winter boots!

Knit scarves are my favorite! They are so warm and not only that, you can knit it yourself! I'm knitting one right now! Hope I can finish it before the snow falls! 

Anyways, I don't know why I am doing a post on winter at the end of October. I'm in an extreme Christmas mood. I already set up my tiny Christmas tree and I'm watching Michael Buble's Home for the Holidays 2012 Christmas Special. I really don't know why. Sadly this year I won't be able to spend a white Christmas because I'll be in Los Angeles. I love LA but I'm just so use to the cold white Christmas. Anyway, I hope you readers are getting into the holiday spirits! I hope you guys all have a wonder weekend!

                Also forgot to mention...
               ~  Happy Halloween! ~


1 comment:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...
    Skull Scarves UK

    ReplyDelete