Tuesday 9 October 2012

Creative Dark Arts

I recently went to go watch Frankenweenie with my little sister and it was AWESOME!

Tim Burton's movies or creations are just so damn amazing! I always loved his work! From movies to drawing, I always fell in love with it. I've watch his short film called "Vincent". It was poetic and creepy but in a good way. Like Frankenweenie but a bit more weirder. 

I've also started reading Edgar Allan Poe's book. Well more like short stories made into a book but you get my point. It's called "Edgar Allan Poe Great Tales and Poems". I bought it a few weeks ago and didn't have the time to read it so whenever I have a bit of time I'll start reading it. I recommend Edgar Allan Poe to all the people who enjoy suspense, mystery, or horror. 

I bought my book at Indigo's. It's a Canadian bookstore though but I'm pretty sure this is available in any bookstore or you could buy it online.And also for those who want to watch the short film "Vincent" here's the link-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASHP-vgnjAw

No comments:

Post a Comment