Monday 8 October 2012

Paper Crafts Frenzy!

Ok so I lied. I didn't make daily posts but I have an excuse. I was busy with my exams and preparing my school festival. I broke my camera so sadly, I have no pictures of the festival.But! I do have something cool to introduce to you guys. It's PAPER CRAFT!


I found out about paper craft from my cousin. Once I found out it just print, cut, fold and glue to make such a cute paper doll, I just had to start making them. They're also really easy to make. Example this this one:
It's Totoro from the Ghibli Studio movei called "My Neighbor Totoro". It was my favourite childhood movie so I decided to make Totoro. I may seem quite hard to make but it was actually really easy. Ok maybe saying really easy is exaggerating but it was simple.
All I had to do was fold the places it told me to fold and then glue them. Not hard right?

If any of you are interested in making any just email me at MochaSundae@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you the templates you would like. Though I don't have them all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment