Tuesday 20 November 2012

Crayon Melting Art

Crayon melting art is so easy and AWESOME! I did it and it ended up like just how I wanted it to be. 

It's really simple. First you need these following items:

-A canvas
-Glue gun with glue sticks
-Crayons
-Hair dryer
-Newspaper or something that you can use to protect the area your going to do the crayon melt

1-Place the newspaper on the ground
2-Start separating the crayons into groups of matching colour
3-Place them how you like on the canvas(DO NOT GLUE THEM YET)
4-Once you like the placement of the crayons glue them onto the canvas
5-Start the hair dryer
6-Point the hair dryer to the direction you want the crayon to melt
7-Stop when you think you're finished

Here is a video for those who prefer to watch the video. It is not my video so I have no credits for this.


Here is how my Crayon Melting Art ended up like


No comments:

Post a Comment