Thursday 29 November 2012

Kawaii Chibi!!!!

For the past two days I've been working on coloring 2 line arts. It seems so easy but it's actually hard. I kept undoing and redoing. I spend about 3 to 5 hours on each just because it never really reached my perfection. Though I still liked how it ended up as.

This one is called Carrot Boy. He's actually a character called England from the anime Hetalia. You guys should go check out the anime. It's really weird but funny.

This one is called Hetalia America because it's a character also from the anime Hetalia. His name is obviously America. Yes I know it's weird but the anime is about countries and their relationship with each other and each country is portrayed by human character. This chibi above is the "Chibi" version of the original. Same with the Carrot Boy.

Here are the links for each picture:


Please go check them out at ChibikoChess Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment