Saturday 9 February 2013

La Promenade Animation

                                                        La Promenade


                                                     

Hey~~~
I finally found this animation that I've been searching for months! It is called La Promenade by WOW Tokyo. I watched it once a few years ago and I loved it. Now that I've watched it again, I still love it! 

La Promenade is about a small pig leaving it's usual place for a small adventure in a room. The other curious animals decide to follow along to find out about the outside world.

This short animation gives off a really cute and calm feeling. I kinda feel as I was sitting in a small cafe in Paris staring at the Eiffel tower. Kind of like this picture.

I hope one day I'll be able to visit Paris! 


Oh! and Happy Chinese New Years to everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment