Friday 15 February 2013

Potion Pendants

             Happy Valentines Day!!!!

I know I'm a day late but I still have an awesome topic for Valentines Day. If you read the title then you already know what I'm going to talk about. For those who didn't read the title, I'm going to talk about Potion Pendants or Potion necklaces, whichever you prefer.



Potion pendants are really easy to make! I've seen a few DIY on these and thought making them on your own is a lot better than buying them. Buying them doesn't allow you too personalize your potion pendant so I recommend making them. It may not be as detailed and pretty as the one you see in stores or online but at least you can customize it to your liking. 

Here's a DIY video by Wonderland Wardrobe

                          

There are many other type of potion pendants like these two:




The one above isn't a potion but I still find it pretty cute! >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment