Friday 1 March 2013

DIY 3D Flower Decoration

            DIY 3D Flower Decoration

Hey! It's March 1st! That means it's MARCH BREAK! Well at least where I live that is :D

So today I will be showing you guys a pretty cool and cheap DIY 3D Flower Decoration. There is a DIY video on Youtube which I'll post at the end of this post(I said post twice XD). 

If you are interested in making this then here are the things you will need:

-Glue Gun
-Glue sticks
-Toilet Paper Rolls
-Paint
-Newspaper
-Canvas(optional)

So first thing you need to do is decide how many flowers you want. I decided to make 3 flowers. Each are different colour, size and height. The flowers are yours to decide how they are going to be so do it however you like it.

After you decided how many flowers you want to make, start cutting each toilet paper roll into 3 equal parts.

After that is done, start painting the rolls unless you don't want to. If you decided to use a canvas then paint it 
as well.


Once they are dry start gluing five or however many you like together with a hot glue gun.


If you decided to use a canvas, glue the painted flowers onto the canvas. After that is done, the project is finished!


Mine didn't come out as nice as I want it to but I guess it's pretty good. Also, I'm sorry if my pictures are bad quality. I do not recommend using a IPhone 4s. I need to buy a proper camera...

I hope your DIY project ends up better than mines :D Also here is the youtube video I said mentioned:
DIY Apartment Decor: Wall Art

This DIY project probably cost me less than 10 to 15$. Here are the price of each item I used:

-Glue Gun: 3$
-Glue sticks: 1$
-Toilet Paper Rolls: practically free unless you don't use toilet paper...
-Paint: 2$ each
-Newspaper: free
-Canvas(optional): 1.50$


No comments:

Post a Comment